Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Life Insurance - You Need It?

I know am always talking about money. Here’s what I found some days ago. Well, can you ignore it?

Two weeks ago, I met with an accident. Though I was not hurt much, anything could have happened. I had been investing some money into mutual funds when my insurance agent asked me, “What about life insurance?” I just ignore and said, “I do not need it”. But, the accident set me thinking and to take appropriate action and take the required life insurance.

Major factor in getting life insurance is your dependents. Some points you could think of:
You need a Life Insurance – If you want your family to have a good lifestyle when you are not around.
You need a Life Insurance – If you can take a moment and just think what would happened your spouse who is not working and having no income?
You need a Life Insurance – If you have debts, loans, credit cards etc to be taken care of.
You need a Life Insurance – Any special needs you might have, health (of course health insurance can cover some)
You need a Life Insurance – To give better education to your children when you are not around.
You need a Life Insurance – Support your parents who may be financially dependent on you?

Life insurance is universally acknowledged to be an institution, which eliminates 'risk', substituting certainty for uncertainty and comes to the timely aid of the family in the unfortunate event of death of the breadwinner.

Google
Read More Articles On:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home